“Great Food, Good Service, Excellent Ambiance”
Review of McGee's No. 31

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McGee's No. 31
Ranked #140 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I took my dad here for Father's Day, and he loved it. First, we each ordered an app: I had their House French fries, which were excellent; my dad ordered the sriracha-lime boneless wings, which were also very good. Main dishes: I had the Smoked Gouda Chicken Pasta (minus bacon), which, honestly, I thought sounded excellent, but I think it was the asparagus that really overpowered the rest of the entire dish. It was okay, at best. My dad ordered the Beer Battered Cod; he knows fish and said it was REEEEEALLY good. The dish I didn't particularly enjoy won't keep us from coming back due to how good everything else was and other tasty sounding options.

1  Thank Nuzzinaples

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Lunch was very good (high quality food) with good menu selections. Service was slow and our server a bit too much of a social butterfly. Dinner was not quite as good. Dinner salads were presented well. Spaghetti and meatballs were underwhelming. Good experience overall. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Our server,Tracy, was very good. She was quick with refills, good timing between appetizers and the main course, and good timing checking on us.
The food was very good. We had a bacon wrapped shrimp for an appetizer as well as bruschetta. Each of us enjoyed our meals and even went with the flourless cake for dessert which was very rich.
Having a nice dinner with good food and good service makes a evening very rewarding with your family

1  Thank Jauntress
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Business lunch, food and the service was good and the prices well within reason. Ordered the chicken quesadilla, portion was so large actually ended up taking half of it home.

1  Thank D6371
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We visited to get one if their steak burgers. We were seated in the bar area and after waiting 15 minutes without being approached by a server and watching others that came in after us being served, we left!