“Nothing Like It!!!!”
Review of J-Bar Hobbies

J-Bar Hobbies
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Tecumseh
Reviewed 10 January 2015

This was an amazing store. We were visiting Tecumseh and happened to stop in this store. It was absolutely the best decision. There were so many classic toys, model building sets, paint by numbers, puzzles, trains and craft supplies. If you are looking for a classic gifts or a blast from the past this is the place to go. I have never seen a store like this in my life. I was absolutely amazed with all the things you can find here that would be near impossible to find anywhere else. I definitely hope to take a trip here to do some Christmas shopping next season.

2  Thank Jenna112196

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Great choice of models, trains, and old-fashioned toys. Owner us a real hands-on type who can help with any tricky question......like up what would I need to put together this science fair project??? Great small, home town attitude. I even found old - fashioned paper dolls for my niece. Cool place for hobby enthusiasts who don't want to be overwhelmed by the 'arts and crafts' crew at hobby Libby.

1  Thank Jlh729
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Tecumseh is a relatively small town but this is a huge store specializing in models especially cars and small scale trains. All the accessories for an elaborate train set up. Also many planes, boats, robots, etc. Huge array of jigsaw puzzles too. Extremely knowledgeable staff, patient and help.
Just fun to stop stop in a look around. Be amazed!

1  Thank pebblepolisher