“from horrible to excellent.. 100 points”

Knights Inn Baltimore West
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Milford Mill
Reviewed 1 December 2016

i previously visited this hotel about a few months back and it was horrible rooms was dirty the employees were mean but just recently I went back to visit the hotel only because they said they were renovating it and I must say the new renovation is amazing the new staff that they have are also amazing I would recommend any one to go visit the knights inn and have an awesome stay there real clean rooms with a very nice head of house keeper by the name of Alicia Butler she was polite helpful respectful an just simply amazing. knights in gets a 100% in my book keep up the good work guys!.

Room Tip: come have an amazing stay with knights inn hotel
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brinababythompson

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

My visit at the knights inn wasn't as bad as the reviews are on here, my family and I were making our way back home from our thanksgiving vacation and we needed a place to rest. As we made our way from the nearby mall I spotted this place, I immediately looked it up to check the reviews & every bone in my body told me to turn around but my husband along with our children were extremely tired so we went ahead and checked in. Upon entering the receptionist greeted us with a bright personality and had us checked in immediately. Once in the room I immediately inspected every inch of the room and to my surprise again it was nothing like the reviews said!! The beds & sheets were made very nicely & were very clean, the restroom smelled of a fresh clean smell & there wasn't a bit of dirt/dust or grim of the sort anywhere!!! We even slept in the next day. The cleaning staff was very pleasant, neat, and fast. My daughter left her tablet in the bedroom and one of the housekeepers ran it down to us as we where packing our things in the car!! Over all we enjoyed our stay & I definitely recommend you guys not to judge a book buy it's cover!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank rebeecan1976
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The property is in complete shambles. Prostitutes frequent the immediate area and aesthetically the hotel fails on every level. Walk ways and outdoor stairwells are permeated with urine and grime like the projects. There are some rooms that have been updated with better furniture however they have a roach issue and the KING JACUZZI Suite that I was given (as a DIAMOND member) was deplorable. I don't know why Knights Inn would offer any guest these rooms that are not upgraded. I was in room 237. The furniture was beyond tattered. The chair upholstery was torn with stuffing bulging through. The wood furniture was extremely scratched as if a cat used it for a scratch post. The remote for the t.v didn't work despite changing the batteries. The carpet was disgusting. We placed a sheet on the sofa just to sit down for the few moments that we were in the room. The kitchen counters had gunk and other unidentifiable crap on it and a layer of dust that made me think the room hadn't been cleaned in quite a while. The jacuzzi was dirty and didn't look inviting at all. I killed two roaches before I called the front desk and had the agent and the housekeeper come to my room. The agent was friendly and compassionate while explaining that they could not do anything about the condition of the furniture but offered to change my room. He did not move me into another suite but downgraded me to a regular king room. I was very disappointed because I needed that additional space and upgrading to a jacuzzi suite was the only reason why I chose Knights Inn. None of the other Wyndham brand hotels in the area had this room option. It was irresponsible of the agent to book that room (especially to a Diamond member) to anyone. There were dirty towels in the new room but it was an upgrade and we were so exhausted we just kept the room. It was clean and the furniture was updated. I think Wyndham executives and operational teams need to pay this property a visit because it needs to be revamped from the foundation up or either Wyndham needs to remove Knights Inn from their branding. Kudos to the staff who were patient and kind despite my frustration. That's the only thing this property has going for it. I spend 10-15 days per month in hotels and I give great reviews when warranted and I will be brutally honest when it's warranted. This is one of those times. I love Wyndham and I don't think this property should be allowed to taint the Wyndham branding.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosalie H
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I'm so grateful for my stay at Knights Inn. The facility could use some major updating but the customer service is remarkable. Ms. Shannell was kind and helpful. She made my business stay feel like home. Ms. Shannell customer service truly made me feel like I was staying at a 5 star hotel as she was very accommodating to all my needs. I'll stay again, management was open to suggestions renovations. If you have an issue, ask for Shannell.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank dashbenn
Reviewed 20 October 2016

My church had a conference a few months back, where we had some out of towners come up from NC. They didn't have much money and needed some place close to the church to stay. The group we had to come up were unorganized and a bit of a hanful, but the lady at the front desk was very patient and kind to our guests. She even made sure that they had newer rooms so that our visitors would have a good impression of Baltimore. Ms. Shanell, I believe that was her name, was very helpful and sweet to our guest. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Ramada Baltimore West
#3 of 3 in Catonsville
0.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Knights Inn Baltimore West? Share your experiences!