“Great Service, New Room”

Knights Inn Baltimore West
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Milford Mill
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I was skeptical booking a room at this property, but was pleasantly surprised. I was checked in by a very friendly desk clerk. The room appeared as if it was newly renovated. The size of the room was a bit smaller than what I am used to, but I was only there for 2 nights. The City View Bar and Grill that is located on site was a great bar with live entertainment and the food was a bit pricey but it was quality food. I will definitely stay here again when traveling on business.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank muellerthomas82

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

So I booked this hotel last minute for a business trip as a 1 night stop before I made the journey to my final destination
All started well, the establishment looked good and the clerk on reception desk was very friendly (Ali I think his name was)
Unfortunately my room did not match the high customer service Ali gave
The room was OK, but lots of things broken, like the shower, lights and the TV was from the early 1980's (exaggerating on the tv)
But what shocked me was the event that happened outside my room
I felt very unsafe, and had knocking on the door from 10 pm till midnight every 20 minutes, and the people doing the knocking went up and don't all the rooms all night
At 3 am and 4 am in the morning a car alarm went off
I felt that unsafe here that I ended up bolting a chair and cabinet in front of the door
I woke in the morning to see that the car outside my room had been broken into

All in all, $60 was the price, I have stayed in similar standard hotels but in the others felt alot safer

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2014

After reading these other reviews I just wonder what people expect for a $60 a night establishment. The rooms aren't the best but they are ok. I always go on Mondays and Shannell provides excellent service. Others have come and gone but I think they've got a gem on their hands with her.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank BusinessMan410
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We were so tired and just needed the basics. A clean and secure room to sleep a few hours in. The room at the Knights Inn was very disappointing. I hope the bed was clean, because the rest of the room was not. If we were not so tired, I would have left. The room was not vacuumed, and it smelled. We did not have any bath towels. The "free wifi" did not work. There was hardly any signal, and what little signal was there, would disappear. We never did get connected on the wifi, and we needed to. It was noisy and not a peaceful place at all. I do not recommend. I don't need fancy or new, but a hotel room should at the very least be clean and if you advertise wifi, you need to provide it.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I made a week reservation I called numerous times and asked if they were a pet friendly hotel when I got here and checked in I double checked with the lady at the front desk to make sure it was a pet friendly hotel and she says it is after I got unpacked a maintenance man came to my room and told me I had to pay 250 dollars for a pet fee! I then asked to speak to a manager and he was unavailable the entire time I was here I never once spoke to a manager he was always unavailable! my room was dirty they advertise free wifi and cable tv but neither one of them worked I had about 20 channels on my tv when I should of had around 60 maintenance men constantly came by my room trying to get money from me for my dogs I have to say they were completely unprofessional I had a charge on my credit card for 57 dollars without my knowledge and consent I never got to the bottom of that I also saw a women urinating outside of our hotel room I also noticed that most of the people whom work at the hotel live there as well I read all of the reviews prior to making my reservation but I didn't believe a hotel could be so terrible but the reviews were spot on so I RECOMEND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ELSEWHERE!

• Stayed: July 2014
Ramada Baltimore West
#3 of 3 in Catonsville
0.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Knights Inn Baltimore West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Baltimore West

Address: 6700 Security Blvd, Milford Mill, MD 21207-4038 (Formerly Leisure Inn Baltimore West)
Region: United States > Maryland > Milford Mill
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Milford Mill
Price Range: €43 - €61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Baltimore West 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Baltimore West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn West Hotel Baltimore