All reviews attending a wedding free breakfast the breakfast area quality inn hotel stay fitness center breakfast staff business trip hot breakfast clean hotel up to date great place to stay excellent stay yogurt inner harbor baltimore accommodations
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel is located within walking distance of Martin's West, a center for conventions, meetings, gatherings of all sizes. We were there to attend a family wedding. The reception was held at Martin's West.The hotel is very clean with exceptional personnel handling the front desk for check in and check out.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Good Day,

On behave of the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn . We truly appreciate your feedback and excited to hear you enjoyed your time here.

Again,

TD

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This was a good value for a using Hilton Honors points. Nice welcome from ladies
at check in. When arriving we noticed the breakfast area had frameless /battery operated candles on all the tables giving it a welcoming vibe.
Room seemed clean but didn’t have the usual fresh aroma of most Hamptons. Might have been the carpet, since it needs a good cleaning or better yet, totally replaced. Icky.
Breakfast was basic Hampton fare but we’ve seen better, and we’ve stayed st countless Hamptons. Easy access to highway which is good, but there’s also some noise from it in the room.
Basically a good place to lay your head but wouldn’t stay for much else.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Good Day,

We truly appreciate your feedback, and will share with the entire team.

TD

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Overall we enjoyed ourselves the place is always clean and the service is very good. We just had to adjust to the extended parking area along with a few other things. The things could have been corrected if we were staying more than one night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Day,

We are excited to hear overall you enjoyed your stay with us, Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with regards to parking. My apologizes, you did not stay longer to correct the mishap you may have experienced.

Respectfully,
Tammie

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I found ants in my room when I woke up and the front desk charged me 30 dollars more than my coworker. We requested the same room type and when I questioned the staff, she replied that she upgraded my friend for free.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

For a great hotel stay this is a good family place that offers a great value. Only problem is finding the place From the highway you can not see the hotel. All you can see is the sign, which is located in a spot that can easily cause you to enter the wrong driveway.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends