“I was very impressed with our server”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #11 of 163 Restaurants in Taylor
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 5 July 2018

The food was served quickly even though they were very busy. Fresh and hot, our server was very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A huge buffet with a mob of people piling their plates high. Everything seemed fresh but not a single thing was memorable. The smoked chicken was the only thing that was unique.
Staff was friendly. Decor is boring. So is the food. Another don't bother. My first time at GC. My last time too.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

the breakfast is good, but not great and it's a little pricey I think, you could fined the same food with a better value at Ram's Horn.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a place with great breakfast Bob Evans is always good. Everybody thinks of Bob Evans for breakfast but lunch and dinner are also excellent. This is one of my favorite places to eat at because they offer a wide variety of food. I highly recommend Bob Evans for breakfast lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We always order the carry out homestyle dinners they are a great value and they're always delicious.
The hosts are always welcoming, the only complaint I would have is that with a lot of other restaurants the sidewalk leading in needs to be power washed, its blackened with ground in grime. but I'm well pleased with this establishment and the food they provide

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!