“Wonderful tea!”

Miss Susanna's Tea Parlor
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Tawas City
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I took my sister and her 8 year old granddaughter to Miss Susanna's Grand Afternoon Tea and we had a wonderful time. Miss Susanna was very accommodating with my grand niece (who received her own pot of hot chocolate) and shared some very interesting information with us in addition to providing delicious food, drink, and dessert. We had a perfectly lovely afternoon at a reasonable price and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

2  Thank Diane M

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I brought my wife here for Valentines Day, not really knowing what to expect, but Miss Susanna put on a GREAT party!

The Grand Tea started with roasted garlic tomato soup, then sandwiches, with cucumbers and dill, then scones with two kinds of cremes and THEN she brought out desserts!!

Very good!

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I am a resident of East Tawas, so some of my answers aren't reflective of the questions asked ie "when were you there" etc. This is a very quaint little tea shop. I didn't even know if was there until someone mentioned it might be a nice place to have our church ladies' luncheon there. It's a Daughter and Mom run place with not just tea. They have knick knacks to purchase, different teas, sweets etc. It's not very large, but the owners accommodated our large group by pushing more and more tables together as people arrived. They also serve an array of soups and sandwiches.

1  Thank bayliss192016
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I came here with my wife for valentines, thinking we would get some tea and a crumpet or something...instead it was a teal experience!

Served by Miss Susanna all dressed up and we got soup, sandwiches, scones with lemon curd and devonshire creme, it was all delicious and very awesome, cannot wait to go again!

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I had the full tea recently and what an experience it was! I dined with my mother and my godmother and we truly enjoyed ourselves. Both the food and the teas were delicious! Miss Susanna went out of her way for us and was an incredibly gracious host. I had never had a full tea before, and if you haven't either then it's a must. Make sure to give yourself enough time as it isn't quick, but that's the point....relaxing and enjoying good food and good company. You'll leave full, satisfied, and relaxed. I highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Heidi R