“Thanks for the great coffee ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Lakes Chocolate and Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sturgis
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

At least Sturgis has a great coffee shop. Staff is friendly and the locals are great to talk with early in the morning. Good coffee options. Even a chocolate counter. The afternoon shift needs some barista lessons but it kept me running for a week in town.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

A truly great cup of coffee! Whether you prefer a quality cup of black coffee or a specialty drink Great Lakes is the place to go

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Love the coffee, and choc covered pretzels! They are yummy! Wonderful family owned business, very nice place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and use the wifi!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I dropped in to here for a coffee while my wife browsed through craft store next door. While waiting (and I knew it would be a while) I bought their daily special coffee which on this occasion was the Sumatran. Took me a very long time to drink this which I found had an unpleasant after taste and not to mention lots of coffee grinds. The Lemonade smoothie I had as a chaser cleared that away and was much more enjoyable. The place is huge but for most of the time I was the only one in there until a handful of the locals came through. Wi-Fi is available but you need to request the access code. The bathrooms were clean and accessible to those with mobility difficulties. When we called there I had no problem parking a full sized F350 dually on the street outside the store. Nice, but I'd go with another coffee next time.

1  Thank Hutch333id
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly setting in downtown and Meijer location. Excellent service. Employees trained well. Specials posted daily. Enjoy.