“They have more than pizza”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I came to try the pizza. I ordered the Numerous Uno. It includes sausage, pepperoni, onions, peppers, mushrooms, chunky tomato sauce​, mozzarella and romano. On the expensive side for pizza. I kept the sausage on the side. The pizza is very tasty. Although next time, I will try the thin crust.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Food was okay, not the greatest I've ever had. Prices were about right for what they served, but there are least expensive places to eat for what was served. Waitress could have been more attentive. Would I go there again? Probably not.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I know this is a chain but it sure was a treat because the pizza was divine! We ordered an extra large and it was fantastic and had enough for the next day! My daughter ordered a salad and she loved it as she doesn't eat meat. We also were there for happy hour and had some delicious margaritas!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered online and picked up curbside. Process is simple and the employee that help us at curbside was very polite and courteous. There were 4 of us and everyone thought the food was very good. Would definitely return and would recommend UNO to anyone looking for a good meal at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Pierre C
Reviewed 13 March 2017

wonderful lunch deals good price and very good food. Lovely atmosphere, great place to eat out..wonderful pizza and sald deals