All reviews family reunion multiple times business trip luncheon loon
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give a Zero rating!!We stayed here fir my niece's wedding. There was suppose to be a block of rooms buy we were all over the hotel on different floors. That wasn't the bad part! It took forever to check in because the ladies at the front desk continued to have personal conversations as guests were waiting to check in. We didn't get to our room til 1am since we were at a wedding reception. When we got to the room the paint on the door was all scratched up. When we opened the door it smelled musty. The bathroom door didn't close all the way, there was mold in the shower, stains on the chair with food and dust on the bottom, something growing on the vent and a dirty wet towel on the floor from the previous guests. It was just disgusting!!! Since it was so late when we discovered all of this we just slept there, they appeared to be clean sheets but the pillow smelled musty too! Upon check out I showed the front desk the pictures of the disgusting room and the Desk Manager said "Oh that doesn't usually happen. I will credit you $25." Seriously!!! This room goes for $180. I have stayed at better roadside motels. I will be calling someone higher up. It doesn't even have to do with the money. This hotel definitely shouldn't be called a Wyndham because it is a disgrace to the name!! I am so glad that we didn't pay extra for the waterpark or restaurant who knows we might have caught something.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Rooms are disgusting, service is horrible, hotel and restuarant is falling apart. Beds are stained. Mold all through the fountain. Its was an absolutely horrible weekend. I will be calling the health department next

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Was there for an event this past weekend. Check in is at 4pm (which is late), but then when I arrived at 5pm, there were only 2 lines open at the registration desk. Not to mention there was a large group checking in, so there should have been more employees working! Once I get up to my room, it stinks. Get past that and the bathroom light isn't working. I called the front desk and the maintenance guy was running late and wouldn't be here until 6:30 (makes no sense--why would you have your maintenance guy arrive so late after check ins knowing that there may be some things that need to be addressed?!). Overall not impressed and will not be staying again.

After calling 6 times for maintenance to come up and fix the bathroom light, he must’ve just wiggled the light because a couple hours later it was off again. I moved a lamp from the living room to the bathroom just to have some light to take a shower and brush my teeth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Reserved 13 rooms, all pretty much in terrible condition. Curtatin fell in one room, mold in another, tv andor remote didn't work, coffee maker didn't work, smaller conference rooms smelled like something died. lighting is terrible throughout the hotel, staff are slow and unhelpful, worst of all desk staff used a key to enter a room not 15 minutes after we checked in without knocking to "see if we were okay." Will never stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 464dannap
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Where to start. I was here with my coworkers for a conference. It was literally the grossest, dirtiest, worst hotel I have EVER stayed in.

The horror stories from our group alone include:
leftover feces in a clogged toilet upon arrival, bodily fluids from a previous guest in a bed (management refused to change the sheets), dirty, foul smelling towels, every bed I saw were full of stains, old hairs, and even a bag of doritos in one room. Rooms smelled of mildew and mold, floors were sticky or soggy, visible water stains and mold in many rooms, every surface dirty and grimy.

The fire alarm system was out of order so someone was patrolling (the only security guard I ever saw sat near the entrance on his phone the entire time). Buttons missing from elevators with live wires easily in view/reach, doors so hard to open I had to take a running start to ram them open. A coworker had to get the manager to let her in her room using a crowbar. Another guest needed the manager to come to the room with a crowbar to get her OUT - NOT safe if the fire alarms are not working.

The food at the conference was mostly inedible. It took them almost an hour to serve everyone and the food was such poor quality that many people I spoke to felt sick afterward.

I typically do not read reviews but I feel like everyone even considering staying here should know exactly what they are getting into.

Room tip: No amount of money saved is worth staying here.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business