“AWESOME!!!!”
Review of Mannino's Bakery

Mannino's Bakery
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

My family have been going there for years. The have wonderful doughnuts the glazed croissant is my favorite and is usually gone if I don't go early. They have a cosatto cake (this is a cake with cannoli filling between the layers) my husband ask for ever year for his birthday. People have told us they drive a distance sometimes just to get this cake.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Of all the bakery's I've ever been to, nothing compares to Mannino's; we consistently order birthday cakes from them year after year, and always have friends asking where the cake is from.

2  Thank Anesthesiawizard
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I haven't gone to Mannino's for many things. Mostly it's crusty bread for a soup and salad dinner or the Wedding cake. The cake's whipped cream frosting, the creamy filling and the moistness of the cake make it a winner.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This place has great cassata cakes not to mention all the flavors are excellent. The ladies are so sweet and very helpful when ordering. The coffee cakes are excellent too. The canolli's are my grandchildrens favorite. We go there at least once a week to get their favorites. The cookies are delicious. It is family owned and operated and everyone is wonderful!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have been going to this bakery for years and years. I love everything they make but especially love their casada cakes. Special occasions are made extra special with the casada cakes. The cannoli;s are also wonderful. Breads, coffeecakes, donuts, cookies and even pizza dough and bread crumbs. Great place..