“Great experience”

bd's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
bd's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 301 Restaurants in Sterling Heights
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I've eaten here several times and each time ive always Had a delicious meal. I love that I can pick several different meats and vegetables each time and create my own meal. Watching the cookers cook my meal right in front of me is always a fun experience. I'll be a return customer when I'm in town.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Took our adult kids out to dinner on Sunday around 5:00. It was not busy and we were seated right away. Our server was not on the ball, we had to ask for everything like refills on drinks, rice and tortillas, but that wasn't the worst part. The salad bar was not kept up. Several things were empty and there was no one in sight refilling them. I had to find someone to get some lettuce. The vegetable, spice and sauce tables were disgusting. Empty items, sauces dripped everywhere. Let's just say I hope they get their act together but I won't be returning any time soon.

1  Thank Mary Lou N
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Went yesterday with friends, 1st timers, it was fun. We ordered appetizers, crab Rangoon and jalapeno cheese sticks. We didn't like the crab Rangoon, but did like the cheese sticks. It was between 2 - 4, so appetizers were discounted. We ordered 4 pops, 3 one bowls which includes one trip to the grill, all the soup, salad, rice and tortilla shells you would like. If you want a second trip to the grill, it costs extra, but then you can keep returning, 1 person went back. Our bill came to around $16.00 per person. They also offered dessert. We did not purchase dessert.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had a large group of 3 families so we had to wait but it was expected. Server was pretty good. Place was a little messy and Cooks and Food Maintainers weren't that nice. If you are there to stuff yourself with the unlimited its a good place to go. Drinks were a little watered down but beer was good.

1  Thank jwcorbett
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Average place. Really dirty by the grill. The waitress very good! Missing some great sauces that Mongolian Barbecue has. Ex. Plum Sauce also no Calamari, just small shrimp and small scallops. It was ok for something different.

1  Thank skidoocarol