“Mouth watering ”

Ventimiglia Italian Foods
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This family owned Italian store is wonderful. The minute you walk in there, the smell of wonderful food memes your mouth water. The BEST subs and sandwiches are all freshly made daily. We love this store. The owners and employees are all very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This place USED to be the BEST place to get a submarine sandwich. Now they have 2 or 3 Prima Donnas working for them and they could care less about taking good care of their customers! The one screwed my order up by putting hot peppers on instead of mild ones and forgot to give me the dressing on the side. After this,the owner had to tell the Prima Donnas that were standing around to help me at the fresh noodle area! I sure hope the owner can fix these problems with his workers because a company is only as good as the people working for it!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

When I was in my early twenties, I lived with my Italian grandmother. Since she didn't drive, I would take her grocery shopping. She would always buy her meat, cheese, and breads from Ventimiglia's. As soon as we would walk in, I would take in a deep breath so I would be bombarded by all the wonderful smells. Homemade soups are great and they have quite a few things you can't buy at Krogers or Meijers! It's been almost 40 years and I still try and get over there a few times a month.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

They might put cocaine in their food because it's addicting. Best sandwiches on this side of the Mississippi. Stupid good. Almost too good. Only downside is the price of the sandwiches, but i gladly pay it every time.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We live close by and are there a lot. Their focaccia bread is fresh and delicious. Go at lunch time and find out why they are loved, there is a line out the door for one of their subs.