“Nice place better than other chilis ”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Great people nice clean place
Seems cozy and small town pub
Great staff best location I have ever been

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here three times in a week during our vacation. Found this location both friendly and clean. Not to mention the great food!
Thanks for being predictably perfect

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Servers were all very fast and friendly. The two gentlemen taking care of us were very humorous. We loved playing a few games on the tablet while waiting and enjoying our dinner.
Food was fresh, delicious and came out very quickly.. So many great options to choose from. Was pleasantly surprised how inexpensive it came out to be as well.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

My friend and I meet once per week on Hall Rd for supper. This week we ate at Chilis. We have eaten there before. We eat supper early so usually not busy yet. The food I had (burrito with chicken) was good. My friend's enchilada was good also. I had a coupon for a free dessert which we shared. I am sure we will be going back again sometime in the future.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 1 January 2015

We visited Chili's on Dec 26,2015..family of 5 with three children under 10, we got two of the 2 can dine for $20, I had the fajitas, it was more than enough food, and the onion rings they have here were so good, panko breaded, so crispy,wow. I always enjoy this place and would return. Really tasty chips and salsa too.

Date of visit: December 2014