“Dinner with a friend”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

My friend and I meet once per week on Hall Rd for supper. This week we ate at Chilis. We have eaten there before. We eat supper early so usually not busy yet. The food I had (burrito with chicken) was good. My friend's enchilada was good also. I had a coupon for a free dessert which we shared. I am sure we will be going back again sometime in the future.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 1 January 2015

We visited Chili's on Dec 26,2015..family of 5 with three children under 10, we got two of the 2 can dine for $20, I had the fajitas, it was more than enough food, and the onion rings they have here were so good, panko breaded, so crispy,wow. I always enjoy this place and would return. Really tasty chips and salsa too.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It is good Italian place. Nice food great helping. Nice drinks. Had fun with family. Beer is also cheap. There nachos are amazing.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 6 January 2014

When we travel in the USA I try to get to a Chili's! There were five of us in our party and everyone enjoyed their meal. Great prices and good food - what more could you ask for?

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I've been to the Chili's location on Hall Rd in Sterling Heights on several occaisons and have had very poor service - waited a long time to be seated , waited a long time for the food , which when it finally did arrive was barely edible . I asked to see a manager and the waitress just ignored me . Finally,. an assistant manager came over to my table and he was very rude to me , said they were too busy to bother with me .He was a tall skinny guy , i think his name was Jon . I know a lot of people and I will tell them all to not go to this Chili's , because of the service , the food , and most of all that rude , terrible assistant manager .

Date of visit: August 2013