“Good place”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It is good Italian place. Nice food great helping. Nice drinks. Had fun with family. Beer is also cheap. There nachos are amazing.

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed 6 January 2014

When we travel in the USA I try to get to a Chili's! There were five of us in our party and everyone enjoyed their meal. Great prices and good food - what more could you ask for?

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I've been to the Chili's location on Hall Rd in Sterling Heights on several occaisons and have had very poor service - waited a long time to be seated , waited a long time for the food , which when it finally did arrive was barely edible . I asked to see a manager and the waitress just ignored me . Finally,. an assistant manager came over to my table and he was very rude to me , said they were too busy to bother with me .He was a tall skinny guy , i think his name was Jon . I know a lot of people and I will tell them all to not go to this Chili's , because of the service , the food , and most of all that rude , terrible assistant manager .

Date of visit: August 2013
3  Thank John S
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We always enjoy our meals at several Chili's. The food is dependable, tasty and always served with a smile. This Sterling Heights facility is experiencing a face lift. The bar now has both high tables and regular tables. The colors throughout are bright and the new 'quote" on the interior wall leading into the bar is great ( you will have to go see it). This particular visit we four friends enjoyed appetizers, drinks and then desserts. Yum

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I truly enjoy eating at Chili's. Their food is always high quality and the atmospher meets my expectations in a restaurant. Never too loud, rarely surrounded with sports and TV's and just a plain comfortating place to eat. If you are watching your carbs, you'll find that Chili's original ribs (1/2 rack) as well as the majority of their salads fall within an acceptable range. Something their competition (Applebee's) can't say.

Date of visit: May 2013