“Best Pizza & Chicken Noodle Soup around”
Review of Holiday Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Holiday Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

This place had been a main stay in Sterling Heights for many years! The pizza is awesome! I'm not a fan of chain pizza places. I always opt for a good old fashion round pizza. Ham and onion and pepperoni and mushroom are my go to pizzas. When I'm not feeling pizza I'll pick up chicken noodle soup or there spaghetti with meat sauce and salad! I have also had their sandwiches. Everything is good here!

Reviewed 25 February 2015

Holiday Pizza works out great for me, you see, I don't get much time for lunch, so, to be able to go there and get a couple of slices in just a couple of minutes is fabulous. They have a pretty nice menu and they use fresh ingredients. They make incredible bread, I highly recommend getting some of that. The pizza is really good as well, and filling. I need to try some more of the menu selections because everything I have had so far has been delicious. I know I will be going back for more real soon. The prices are in line with every other pizza place, but the food is well above average. They also will cater events and they have a small dine-in area too. I recommend you give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have been going to Holiday Pizza now for over 15 years. My company uses them for functions. I usually go in an order at least several times a month. Their soups are great - homemade. The salads are excellent. And I love their deep dish pizza. I have also ordered for our Halloween parties every year. I have ordered soups, salads, pizza and their lasagne is great as well. Can't go wrong with Holiday Pizza.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

Having lived in New Mexico for the last 8 years, I forgot how good Michigan pizza is. Holiday Pizza is a small family run pizzaria located in a strip mall. The place has only four booths. I believe they mainly trade in takeout. I ordered their weekly special. The large was big enough to feed three adults. The pie was fantastic. To me a pizza is all about the sauce and the bread. Both were perfect. Their sauce had a great tomato tang and the crust was nice and crispy. To me this means they a formula for making a great pizza. The buffalo cheese and pepperoni were quality as well. Overall, an enjoyable and memorable pizza. If only some would copy Holiday Pizza's formula in New Mexico.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I go here almost every week, excellent food and great service. My parents went there and they now take my sister and I for the pizza. If you like subs or chili, than it's a must try! Also if you plan on going a lot, you'll get on a first name basest! The staff is very nice and the room always smells good!!