“Great Tasting Pizza”

Add it.
Holiday Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Having lived in New Mexico for the last 8 years, I forgot how good Michigan pizza is. Holiday Pizza is a small family run pizzaria located in a strip mall. The place has only four booths. I believe they mainly trade in takeout. I ordered their weekly special. The large was big enough to feed three adults. The pie was fantastic. To me a pizza is all about the sauce and the bread. Both were perfect. Their sauce had a great tomato tang and the crust was nice and crispy. To me this means they a formula for making a great pizza. The buffalo cheese and pepperoni were quality as well. Overall, an enjoyable and memorable pizza. If only some would copy Holiday Pizza's formula in New Mexico.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I go here almost every week, excellent food and great service. My parents went there and they now take my sister and I for the pizza. If you like subs or chili, than it's a must try! Also if you plan on going a lot, you'll get on a first name basest! The staff is very nice and the room always smells good!!