“Food was good but limited”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brickyard Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Stanton
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I say limited because we were here working in the area and multiple items on the menu were not available, oddly we weren’t told of the issue until we tried to order the items (Ribs was one).
Also when asked what beers were available on tap and bottled the bartender acted like they had never been asked that before and had to go check first.
Probably a new employee which is understandable.
Overall the service was good and the food was as well.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I rated a 4 star instead of a 3 because it was a busy time during the Old Fashion Days, so I'm giving slack for that reason. We sat at the bar and it took awhile to get ask for a drink while we watched them go past us many times, but after that our server was very good. She was really friendly and attentive after that. We both just ordered appetizers I ordered the potato skins and they were dry and almost tasteless. They had a little cheese and a small piece of bacon on each of them. They were edible after I ask for salt, sour cream & salsa. (they needed green onion or something) The silverware was dirty, the glass for beer was dirty. While sitting there another women complained about having a dirty wine glass. Atmosphere was nice, service was good. I'd like to come back and try it on a day where they are not so busy. I think we just came in at a hectic time.

1  Thank GrannyTammy01
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Called in for a pizza and waited forever for the pizza even after getting there at the time they told me to get there. This happens every time I order pizza from there.

2  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 7 February 2017

This location is a bar and a restaurant. Never would I have thought I would love the food at a bar and I don't drink...
My husband and I made our second visit to this location since the first visit was wonderful..

If you love deep fried mushrooms, your gonna love the deep fried mushrooms at the Brickyard!!! Large buttons mushroom coated in batter and deep fried to perfection. Not soggy, tasteless, or cold like most places!!!!

My husband had the calzone full of cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onion, olives, mushrooms, and the list goes on and on...He loved it!!!!

I on the other hand, Ihad the hot turkey, open faced sandwich. It comes on thick slices of fresh made bread, covered with hot roasted turkey, and smothered with thick, creamy gravy and a side of fresh mashed potatoes...
If that don't make your mouth water, I don't know what will..
This item is not listed on the menu, so you have to ask for it specifically....

And to top it off, it only cost about $25 for the two of us...
Quick, friendly service!!! Worth the stop!!!

1  Thank KimBeardsley
Reviewed 20 August 2015

In all fairness, the new cook was on his own for the first time the day we were here for a late lunch. The hamburger was cooked to a rock, the bacon was burnt, and the french dip was mediocre at best. Typically, we would have sent back the bacon burger but were on a time crunch so ate 1/2 of it choking it down with the lukewarm beer. But, the french fries were good. If we find ourselves in the area again, we'd probably give this place another try.