“Good taco pizza!!”

Andy's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #31 of 104 Restaurants in Southgate
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We were in the mood to try a different type of pizza so we tried the taco pizza from Andys. I definitely recommend it. They have other types of pizza that are good but the taco pizza is my favorite.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

When in the mood for pizza, we always order from Andy's. The food is always delicious and made to order with never a problem. Very, very reasonably priced compared to others in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The food here is very good. Ranch dressing is some of the best downriver. The employees are always friendly and helpful. If you have a question about the menu just ask you will get a helpful, honest answer. Sandwiches, pizza, sides, soups all very good.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Food is good, not excellent. It's a take out place with a few tables in it basically. The pizza is decent and other food is okay; however, we'll rarely go back as other options in the area are either cheaper or better quality for the same price.

I would not turn away food for sure, but I rarely crave something from this place.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I recently went back to this place after having driven past it for several months. I stopped going after they tried to charge me for two items to have half of one item on each half of a pizza. This time, they had a coupon that was buy one large specialty pizza and get $3.00 of a 1 topping large. I ordered an extra large specialty and they would not let me use the coupon. (hey, will you let me use the coupon if I spend less money at your place) Then when we got out pizza it was so black that no self respecting pizza place would have sold it. Skip this place and go to either JJ's further down Northline or Sportsmans in Wyandotte on Fort street. They are both close better alternatives than this place. They don't give a damn about their customers