“Date night out”

Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Southgate
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza, great family business. Great place to do kids parties as well. Longtime downriver business.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Im giving this place a 5 star because it was the best pizza I have had in years. A bit pricey but well worth it. Dinning inside looks great as well. But I cannot comment on staff because my order was a pickup.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Always a good experience and tasty food. The business is family owned and has been in the downriver area for decades.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have always drove past Foggia Brothers for 20yrs and have never stopped in partly because I had always thought it was a banquet facility as it is attached to a racquetball/gym. I decided to give this place a shot and ordered enough food to feed a party of 12. Let me tell you how AMAZING the food is in a second.

Upon walking into the facility I was immediately greeted by one of the brothers whom made me feel as if I was the guest of honor. Instantly, dropping everything to assist me, he finds out that I placed the Party of 12 order and started to Thank me for choosing them. The other brother comes out from the kitchen and tells me he made the pie exclusively for me and made sure it was the best because I had informed them I had never ordered from there. The garlic knot breadsticks are huge and homemade. The antipasto salad was overflowing with greatness.

And they took the time to open the boxes to even show me what was in store for my party. Boy! Did that PIE make my mouth water!

After payment, the dynamic duo of brotherhood THANKED me loud and clear as if again I was the celebratory guest for the evening. Although, their prices are moderately high, I guarantee it's the BEST Italian and PIZZA DOWNRIVER! Period.

If you ever get a chance to come to their restaurant, the scenery is on top of a racquetball/gym facility but it becomes quaint and elegant once through their doors.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

We stopped in for pizza because we heard it was the best pizza in the downriver area. The pizza was wonderful, tasty toppings, chewy crust!! The staff (Jennifer and Melissa) were friendly and helpful. We will definitely return to try other items on the menu.