“Not Impressed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #68 of 105 Restaurants in Southgate
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We have tried this place three times. Each time we were not impressed. I know there is a lot of hype surrounding this chain but I honestly feel it is no different than any other fast food chain. We felt our shakes were too watery and way to sweet ( if that is even possible ). The burgers were all bun with very little meat. I guess i would be a great option for someone looking for a meatless "burger"! The fries were not as good as other chains. I will not be giving this place another chance. Sorry!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

While I'm not a big fan of Sonic hot food, the shakes merit a 4-star rating. The will make a peanut butter and jelly shake if you ask and that in itself is worth a visit.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2016

By far one of the thickest shakes I ever had. Breakfast is served all day and the breakfast toaster are awesome.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The 3 star rating is only relevant within the fast food category. It's not as if this is really 3 star quality food.

The supersonic breakfast burrito is awesome. Also be sure to order the tots and a cherry limeade.

For those of you that are parents..... My kids seem to think its a special treat to come here.

Date of visit: October 2015