“Disappointing”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #148 of 211 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 December 2017

My family wanted to give this place a try one more time. We were disappointed with the last time we visited. We were immediately seated. The server was nice. We order coffee. It came out lukewarm. We informed the waitress. She heated it up in the microwave. Yes, the microwave. Instead of giving us a freshly brewed cup of coffee she heated up our coffee (with milk) and gave it back to us.

My meal was rather good, however, the crab cakes and sweet potato was very small. Our waitress didn't come back until we were ready to leave. However, we did call her for some assistance. She simply didn't come back on her own accord.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 5 times, every time but the last was a lasting impression that always brought me back, until the 5th time...
The manager there, a medium complected, shorter lady was very very obnoxious and not customer friendly at all. I had an issue with the price of my food.
The manager hardly even took the time to listen.
The manager in my opinion need a course in customer interaction, and lack any true business accumen that an empathetic manager needs to have for thier business to thrive.
Most of the other employees were nice, but the waitress service was quite slow.
All in all, this outback is worth the money, but if I ever see that manager again, I'll be leaving faster than I entered.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The manager Kelsey is taking great pride in improving the stores tarnished customer service reputation. I experienced a major problem with the service and it was handled with grace and they have won a customer back. The food was delivered hot and fresh and steaks cooked to perfection!!! I will use the delivery service again! You cannot go wrong with the wings!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Located in Southfield in a stand-alone. Very busy location. Service was spot-on. I ordered tilapia $16- very good with shrimp and mushrooms. Chopped salad with blue cheese and pecans extra$4.99

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Bartender was awesome. Positive Energy! Affordable Drinks that taste awesome. Steaks are a good size.