This was our first trip to South Haven and to the Last Resort. We will absolutely be back! Mary is friendly and a gracious host!
Just a quick walk to the beach areas and a short drive or walk to the downtown area. The wonderful wildflowers in the landscaped yard are inviting and bring an artistic quality to the outside of the house. I’m appalled that someone would call them weeds!
We enjoyed sitting and talking for hours on the porch with our new found friends we made there. Our room was comfortable and fresh smelling. The air conditioner worked well and we slept like babies! It was indeed our “Favorite” room as the name implied! Since we were there in the middle of the week, we got a chance to peek in to the various rooms available. They were all bright, cheery and inviting!
The breakfast had many choices to accommodate any palate. We loved the fresh fruit cup and bagels! They even provide small bags of ice for your evening drinks on the front porch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From small affordable cozy rooms for two, up to spacious Penthouse Jacuzzi suites for couples, or families, this inn offers the relaxed non-formal atmosphere you are looking for when you need to unwind! Whether it's for a family reunion or for a romantic get-away or for that much needed independent escape, this is the right place! Inkeepers/artist Mary & Alberto will help you unwind and enjoy your relaxing get-away at this wonderful B&B by Lake Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Last Resort B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Hotel South Haven
- The Last Resort Bed And Breakfast Inn