“Great deli food at reasonable prices.”

North Side Memories
Ranked #37 of 70 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a wonderful little store--open all year--serving marvelous soup and sandwiches, made to order. Groceries and supplies here too, but it's the sandwiches and Chicago dogs that keep me coming back. It's the only commercial establishment like it on the whole North Side of South Haven.
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I rented a condo not more than 5 minutes away from Northside and my friend told me about the yummy sloppy joes they made. I was hooked the minute I tried them!! You can get a sloppy joe and 2 sides for less than $3. The sloppy joes and various deli salads are made fresh daily and are all delicious.

There are newer reviews for North Side Memories

Reviewed 12 January 2012

This place has been open on the North Side of South Haven for as long as I can remember. They always have great lunch specials & Shermans hand dipped ice cream. They also have a nice selection of wine & liquor.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

North Side memories has great food, especially for lunch. It's location on Dyckman brings back many wonderful memories for those who stayed at the resorts back in the good old days. The service is fantastic and friendly. I love eating here, and as I make frequent visits to South Haven, I always try to squeeze in a visit. The sandwiches are to die for!

1  Thank rhfarb