US$198
US$160
Hampton Inn South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$254
Hampton.com
US$180
US$170
Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$286
US$341
US$317
US$99
US$296
Official Site
Old Harbor Inn(South Haven)
US$297
  • Pool
Seymour House(South Haven)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskiddie poolhot tubfamily reunionwooded areashuffle boardbit datedbeautiful sunsetthe king size bedroom was clean and comfortablepublic beachfree breakfastrelaxing getawayyogurtget awaywe've stayedlong weekendfireplace
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Originally from South Haven, I was returning for my 55th class reunion. Rather than stay at one of the larger “big box“ type hotels or motels, my wife preferred to stay someplace that would give her more atmosphere and a nice view of Lake Michigan. The big box type hotels & motels (one of which we are members of in their rewards program) are all located 1 mile from town and are in the middle of a cluster of big box stores. Not what we were looking for. Lake Bluff Inn offers a very nice, peaceful setting in the woods with a beautiful view of Lake Michigan — especially for sunsets. Even though we only got 1 night of a beautiful sunset, the second night gave us a nice view of a lightening storm over the lake.
We had a 2-bedroom, complete with kitchenette & 2 flat screen TVs accommodation — it was comfortable, the furniture was comfortable, it was roomy and still cost less than the popular big chain options with only 1 room.

Room Tip: Upper rooms may give a better view of lake & are accessible by stairs only. But our ground floor room gave us a very good view of the lake.
1  Thank Arthur S
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The location couldn't be better for a great view of Lake Michigan. We had a single queen room. It felt a little cramped for 2 people but would have been fine for one. The room had everything, including a toaster oven, but I wish there had been a shelf in the bathroom because it was hard to manage things I was using. Also, I felt it was hard to keep the vertical blinds in place for privacy. The breakfast was good, with lots of choices.

1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Lake Bluff is a great place to stay. We have been visiting for 27 years. It is owned and run by the same family for 38 years. The place is very clean and the location offers a great place to view sunsets! It’s always a pleasure to stay here. This is a nice place to bring the family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Not being familiar with this location, I only booked for one night. Before the evening was done, I was wishing they had openings for another night. This is not a "Hilton" experience but a perfect getaway. Basic rooms are small but very adequate. The grounds are amazing and everything is well maintained. I feel like I discovered South Haven's best kept secret!

Room Tip: Book a room with a fireplace & personal jacuzzi tub for a pampered experience and views of the Lake.
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed September 23rd and it was a beautiful night. View from deck and anywhere on the grounds of the sunset was amazing! Rooms small but have everything you need. Breakfast bar was great and plenty of food. If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy Lake Michigan, this is your place. Close to South Beach and the SH Lighthouse. We will be back again next year. We had very unseasonable weather, 90 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. But I think no matter the weather, this place will be very nice.

Room Tip: Lake View room, but not necessary with view outside every door
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple