US$173
US$155
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$254
Hampton.com
US$178
US$170
Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$219
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$99
Martha's Vineyard Bed & Breakfast(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$196
Seymour House(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$207
A Country Place Bed and Breakfast(South Haven)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$243
  • Free Internet
US$262
Official Site
All reviewskiddie poolhot tubfamily reunionwooded areashuffle boardbit datedbeautiful sunsetthe king size bedroom was clean and comfortablepublic beachfree breakfastrelaxing getawayyogurtget awaywe've stayedlong weekendfireplace
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Very clean. Close to town. Everything was perfect. I think every room has a great view of the lake. I wish we would have known about this place when our kids were younger.
They would have had a great time. The only odd thing was there was no chain on the inside of the door.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a trip here for our 10 year anniversary. This is our second trip here and each visit was great. Our room was clean and comfortable, the view is amazing, the staff is very kind, and the maid service was good. We can't wait to stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenni T
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Fireplace would not start. Light bulbs blown. And worst of all jacuzzi would not run which was the whole reason I booked at this place! Went down in the morning and was told nothing they could do I should have called at 11 at night. That would have been a intimate killer! Very upset

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of a weekend getaway trip with my girlfriend. This review is based on a regular room, not a luxury suite. I will start with the good. The hotel is located right along the Lake Michigan coast which allows for great views (especially around sunset). They also include continental breakfast in the mornings, which is convenient. The room itself includes a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker as advertised. Bed was clean and comfortable. Free guest wifi. Now for the bad. Our room had a strong musky odor. The carpet felt a little damp. The room had a motel vibe as room opens to the outside (which allows bugs to get in your room every time you open the door). You can clearly hear neighbors due to paper thin walls. Faucet and handles on bathtub were grimy. For the price we paid, we were expecting something much better. We were out and about for most of the days so we were able to manage but my recommendation would be to either pay extra for the luxury rooms or find another hotel altogether.

Room Tip: Regular rooms are not worth it for what you get vs. what you pay. Upgrade to luxury rooms or find another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Craigs L
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stay at hotels all over the country, and are not too picky. I don't recall ever complaining about a room. We are pretty happy as long as they are clean and fresh and free of bugs. This hotel fails all of the above. Our room smelled so bad that we named it "Our Home Sweet Musky Home". The carpet was gross, and the room was infested with ants. One morning we left and came home late at night to our room door unlocked and ajar. Another night we came back, and our door was wide open! Luckily nothing was taken, but quite a few flying bugs got in. On the plus side, the grounds are quite pretty, and the beds are comfortable, but I definitely still wouldn't stay here again. You can probably do much better at a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the lake view rooms or don't stay here at all
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family