“Horrible , slow service”

Las Tortugas Taqueria & Market
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I used to here often. Yhe meat in the tacos is cooked fresh per order, making the tacos good. The rest of everything else I have tried here has been average to below average. The service and servers in general are really really slow , there is never enough of them and it seems as if they have no clue alot of the time. It has taken me an hour to get 6 tacos before.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

The lunch was perfect! Recommend it for lunch or dinner.
Parking could be difficult but worth the effort.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Fresh & legit Mexican ...in a little unassuming storefront. Casual dining with an attached store. Carnitas tacos are dynamite!!! Salsa & guacamole homemade. A welcome respite from those “drowned in cheese” restaurants. Love this place!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have passed this place many times but never tried it. I usually am loyal to restaurants but my Mexican eateries have disappointed so I gave it a try. I was glad I did. The food is excellent and inexpensive, This is my new Mexican carry out.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The food is good but the service needs much improvement. We recently went for a work luncheon and were told we couldn’t order ahead or order to pick up and eat in the restaurant. Which we had done both in the past. The waitress was rude and unaccommodating. Needless to say our office has elected not to utilize this restaurant again.

2  Thank Lena P