“It is what it is. Consistent and good”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a chain restaurant so it stands to reason their standards are to par with any other Outback you’ll run across.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018

today nov 2,was my recently deceased wife's birthday,my wife like Denise B.so much the last 6 months of her life she would ask me to take her to Denise B, resturant,not outback,Denise is truly friendly,honest no phony to customer for tip,just a true beaultiful human being and my wife could tell and see it in her,the food was always good but the service was always excellent beyond todays standards.my wife is gone but Denise B. service is still there,thank you Denise.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Perfect for a lunch or dinner. The steak and lobster was perfectly cooked and tasty...I an still fill the butter. The Queesnland pasta was so creamy that was impossible to stop eating. Shrimp was delicious and the cheesecake as really good. Cheese sauce and sirloin junior was a little too spicy, and this is why we give a 4 instead 5. The service was exceptional , really recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We both had the 6oz. sirloin. Very tasty along with a nice size potato and salad. Our waitress, Kate was very attentive.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The food was really good. The service was exceptional. Our server, Alicia, was very friendly and attentive to our needs. It was a very enjoyable dining experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018