“Peeeza!”

Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #39 of 158 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Jet's Pizza is golden crisp on the edges, lots of cheese, very good marinara sauce (no heartburn). Ready quickly, good price, and, they deliver!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Only my second time having Jet's Pizza but this time was the charm. I had the deep dish cheese which was excellent. The delivery took about 40 mins on a Friday nite which is not bad at all. I placed my order online and paid there as well "makes things so much simplier"

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Jets Pizza is hands down the best in Macomb County MI. I always order delivery from this location close to my home and I for some odd reason most of the time I get the same Delivery guy who is the funniest and nicest guy not to mention cute! After a while I asked hey whats your name pizza dude? His name is Allen and he is a great representation for your company provides quick fast service for me. :)

Reviewed 25 January 2016

This is the best of the pizza chains. We use this as our default for on-line ordering for dinner. Always prompt and accurate.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised after I bit into my first slice of pizza from Jet's. I wasn't expecting much as I was taking advantage of a coupon I received in the mail, five dollars for a small deep dish pizza with up to five toppings. I'm first to admit that I probably like Shield's pizza better than any other in the area so it took me by surprise as I ate my slice from Jet's. I now have a second favorite, Jet's! I've since went back several times and must say each time has tasted as good as the first. I can't verify that all Jet's outlets are the same, as some might be run differently but I will say the one on 23 mile and Schoenherr has impressed me. Try it, you'll like it!