“Touch Of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my favorite Italian Restaurant in Michigan. I have been to Italy several times. DaFrancesco closely compares to some of my favorite restaurants in Italy. I love to go on Wednesday because it’s free Cannoli Day. This is a great place for celebrations as they cater showers and parties. I give this a five star because of the friendly atmosphere, the many choices on the menu, the cleanliness and most of all the good food.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The food is great, always fresh, and well priced as is their wine. I love the atmosphere and especially enjoyed the live music. There are only two restaurants in the Detroit area that we go to for Italian, this is one of them.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have been going to DaFrancesco's for years. The italian fare is always good. Their pasta's are excellent and their beef tripe is out of this world. Friends and family often book celebration dinners at Da Francescos and everyone in always pleased. My only gripe is that you can't get a table some evenings because it is so busy and they don't take reservations anymore.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We had a few hours to kill and needed a small bite. We stopped in and sat at the bar. We had a couple Stellas (in true Stella Artois glasses which is always appreciated!) and ordered the meatball appetizer. It was DELICIOUS! The dish was so very tasty that I wish we were in the area longer so we could have come back and enjoyed a meal. The dishes coming out to the patrons near us looked fabulous.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

found the staff is very friendly ,Andy from Hyatt auburn hills recommended it. we are glad he did .good prices great food.