All reviews uno restaurant front desk staff restaurant attached nice indoor outdoor pool adjoining rooms birch run up to date continental breakfast parking lot stayed one night hot tub rooms were very clean great room convenient location king bed spg lobby
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I was recently in Saginaw and this hotel was recommended by my business associates. The room was comfortable. Bathroom adequate (nice big shower!). I was slightly amused that my room had two queen-size beds. I almost wanted to jump back and forth on them just to "get my money's worth!" Even though I didn't have a chance to use them, the hotel has a pool and modest gym. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We used one of the meeting rooms and the staff that helped get things set up were professional and timely. Overall a good experience!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for the great review Mr. L!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Highly recommended - near the mall, easy access to the expressway, and best of all very quiet rooms and wonderfully comfortable beds. Huge TV. Bathrooms are a little small, but a great night's sleep more than makes up for it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your very nice review. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Just a little disclaimer; I’m not your DJ; I’m not your Chef; I may be your Nurse; I’m not your Carwash guy and I’m not your Walmart Greeter but I am your Four Point Reviewer for the day.

It’s Thanksgiving weekend and I haven’t been to Bronner’s in Frankenmuth MI since I was around 8 years old. Now I’m 47 and my kids are now my age that I was back then. All I wanted was a hotel price that was reasonable. I found Holiday Inn online for $104. I stopped in and they would not offer me the same rate unless it was booked online; instead the young lady was more then willing to give me a room for $239 per night and I needed 2 nights. It was hard to keep the laughter back.

I went back to my vehicle, started my search again and came across Four Points in Saginaw just a little bit north. I called them up and Keisha Pelt answered the phone. Right away I knew we were going places because she genuinely sounded happy and willing to help and more cases then not, when I meet someone like Keisha I know it’s going to be a great relationship and things will get accomplished and I couldn’t have been more right about Keisha. I explained my little situation I had just been through with Holiday Inn and told her I had also found a price of $104 at her hotel online and asked if she could honor it. Absolutely she told me. I told her I’d be there in about 20 minutes.

We arrived around 20 minutes later and when I walked in, I immediately knew it was Keisha standing behind the counter. Scientists will tell you that the sun is what gives our moon its light. Well I’m here today to tell you that they are all wrong. I’m am convinced that its the smile that radiates from Keisha that gives the moon its light. You can take that to the bank; that’s a fact and there’s no doubt about it!

Now I’m not done with Keisha just yet so stay put. Keisha was very professionally dressed (take note Apple). She didn’t have any revealing tattoos, (take note Chipotle). She didn’t have any crazy nose rings, (take note McDonald’s & Chipotle). She didn’t wear her pants halfway down her buttocks, (take note again Chipotle.) After conversing with her for a short time, I knew I was dealing with someone of intelligence based solely on the fact that every 3rd word emanating through her lips wasn’t ‘LIKE’!

Keisha got my family and I hooked up with a couple bottles of water and our lovely room on the 5th floor and I couldn’t be happier!

Four Points gets 5 points with me today because of Keisha Pelt. If you ever get the opportunity to stay at the Four Points in Saginaw Michigan I defy you to tell me that the moon isn’t lit with Keisha’s smile!

Now I do want to mention that everyone at Four Points was fantastic but Keisha was the face of Four Points as she was the one I dealt mostly with. I do want to give the rest of her crew a big shoutout and most especially the cleaning crew who clean these rooms day after day after day. I love you and I appreciate you all. You do mighty fine work and just can’t say enough good about you.

Finally, we need more retailers out there headhunting people like Keisha. Take note all you companies I named above. People like Keisha really make a difference in people’s lives!

Tell her Don Cherney from Lorain Ohio sent ya!

Room Tip: Great pool! Your kids will love it!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for this great review Don!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Convenient location—just off 695, near restaurants, shopping and movie theatres. Nice sized comfortable beds. Bathroom was a little small, but shower area was great and well appointed. Service prompt and friendly. Second time we have stayed here and would easily visit again. Ample parking and large screen TVs.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your review on here Attea. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Third or fourth time I've stayed here - and would definitely stay again, as it great overall for the price (approx. $100), and staff is great. On the other hand, there are definitely some drawbacks: wifi was very week, and not password protected; no exhaust fan in the bathroom; very thin walls (at least in room 102) I could clearly hear people in other rooms urinating and then flushing the toilet (yes, really); 8:30 am is way too early for housekeeping to come around; my hands and nose were chapped from the winter weather and the super cheap tissues and hand lotion were not helpful; AC kept kicking on in 30 degree weather; the on-site restaurant UNO should have more healthy a-la-cart items for breakfast - oatmeal, toast, cereal with fruit, etc.

Room Tip: Avoid a room near the guest only access doors on the first floor - noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Haley, thank you for staying with us so many times. We appreciate your feedback, and we are working on making things better for all!