All reviews uno restaurant front desk staff restaurant attached nice indoor outdoor pool adjoining rooms birch run up to date continental breakfast parking lot stayed one night hot tub rooms were very clean great room convenient location king bed spg lobby
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and updated. Restaurant was good for a quick dinner at night. Pool and common areas looked very nice. Staff was friendly and was quick at check in and checkout. Many restaurants on the same street.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for the Excellent review and we appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We haven’t been here in 3 or 4 years. Our last visit was a good one so we expected a similar experience. We got one. Great service at check in with Hannah and team. Terrific rooms. Comfortable beds. Love the showers. Plenty of room and great water pressure. And we really like that there are dispensers in the shower for the soap, shampoo, and conditioner. It makes for a much easier experience. We only had two minor disappointments. One is that there wasn’t a mini fridge in our room. Secondly, they don’t offer free breakfast. That was a bit of a surprise. But they do have a nice Uno restaurant attached to the hotel where you can eat so at least you have that option if you want to pay for it. All in all it was still a nice experience. We would stay here again but it would help their cause if they had mini refrigerators in all of the rooms.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SteveMatthewP

Thank you for your thoughts on our hotel. We are working on getting the fridges in all of our rooms and appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else that you need, please let us know.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Let me just say that my absolute favorite thing were the pillows. The beds were great which provided a deep sleeping experience. The hotel is more up to date and it's very clean. They don't serve breakfast in the morning. However they do have microwaves and mini fridges in the room so you can heat up or cool your food. It is near many restaurants such as IHOP and Applebees. They also have a great gym facilities. I was over all happy with my stay!

Stayed: September 2017

Roxy, thank you for the Excellent review and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If there is anything else that you need, please let us know.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had our class reunion here 10 years ago and since Shearton bought it, it's really improved. The rooms have been upgraded, but the biggest change is the lobby, adjoining bar/restaurant. Very nice. The only real negative is that the bathroom is so small that two people can't be in it at the same time. REALLY! And we're not big people. Didn't eat at UNO's next door, but did eat at I-HOP across from the parking lot. Shopping is very close, with lots of eateries. I-675 is 1/4 mile away. It was a little pricey, especially on week-ends.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your thoughts on hotel and we're very happy that you enjoyed all of the improvements. We hope that you are in the area again soon, as we'd enjoy having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This must have been the old Rainbow Inn or something before in Saginaw. The hallways are really hot, maybe 90 degrees and the old ac unit in the rooms sputters and shakes. The smell is musty like an 1860s brothel in the Old West. I was treated with indifference at the front desk and voiced my displeasure with my stinky room to no avail. I guess they are used to complaints here. The bathroom is closet size with a long hair in the sink. Sheets smell and the bed looks mussed. I've got to stay here for three long days. Guess I could check into the Days Inn next door. This place sucks. Please avoid.

Room Tip: I guess the good rooms have working ac
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Robert - Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, and I apologize for the issues you are having. I am hoping that we can speak in the near future about your stay, so I can address your problems with my hotel directly. Thank you and have an Excellent day!