“Simply amazing”

El Paso Grill La Frontera
Ranked #18 of 304 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Simple menu, amazing flavor!
We were hesitant due to mixed reviews.
So glad we went away.
It is a simple menu but so what! They know what they excel at. Much rather have a small list of choices, all superbly prepared vs a non stop menu of mediocre food.
The fresh salsas are exceptional. The beef brisquit tacos are just amazing.
They are only served on Thursdays and Fridays and when they run out your out of luck, so go early!
I added onions and cilantro to mine. So tasty!
I would suggest you call first as other reviewers have said that hours vary.
This is now on my favorites list!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Wish we'd taken pictures! This is the BEST Mexican food we've had in ages. The prices are just right; the food is fresh and flavorful; the staff is incredibly friendly and make you feel like family ... in a GOOD way! LOL
We really enjoyed our time there and will be back next time we're in Saginaw! !

Reviewed 20 July 2017

3 of my co-workers & I stopped here in July 2017. The overall impression from everyone was that the food was very good. I got the puffy tacos, which were excellent, but a tad too salty. Our server was very helpful as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

First off this place has excellent food and I'm glad I went despite the 2 bad reviews. Chip were not "rubbery"and the price was very fair so I don't see how someone paid $21 for 2 tacos and 2 drinks? I paid 8 bucks and got 4 very fulfilling tacos. If you cant afford $2 for a taco go somewhere else, lol. Food was excellent and I highly recommend. And I didn't smell any weed? Just the fresh smell of tacos. Service could be faster but it was worth the wait and they were pretty busy.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

b0bthomas, such a fake. Get a life. Tacos are 2.00 a piece, rice is 2.59. Do the math. Looks like you created a fake account just to write a fake review. Thanks to modern technology , everything can be tracked. Get a hobby, a love life, or a better job loser - Angie&Eric , Owners

4  Thank Guide283593