All reviews front desk pancake maker nice room pool area our night stay first floor small fridge the breakfast area nice hotel great area rooms are clean air conditioner stayed here for one night cold cereal bed was comfortable enjoyed our stay short drive
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in line with other holiday inns. It has a good breakfast and above average pool area. The rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Biggest downfall was the bed, it was old and worn out. Air conditioner was a little loud as well but that seems to be the norm in this category of hotels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I've stayed at this hotel several times while traveling thru the Saginaw area on business and have yet to be disappointed. Rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Continental breakfast is awesome as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel on 12/28 and were double charged for our room. I have called 3 times, talked to 3 different people, and left a message for the front desk manager another time 2 days ago-no call back. EVERYTIME they all agree I was wrongfully charged and will offer me a refund. Still no refund. I have no idea what the problem is to offer a simple refund on a room that got double charged.

It stinks because the morning staff are super nice and work very hard. Hotel is immaculate....yet on the book keeping and desk side of things I'm not sure why they can't issue a simple refund after days of phone calls and messages left.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hello James B,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. I regret to learn about the lack of attention regarding the charges on your card. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks. Rooms are up to the standard with a decent bed, and pillows with different thickness. Wifi works fine. Breakfast seems to come direct from a factory (eggs are perhaps related to chicken but that is even questionable). No dining nor bar available. Staff was friendly and rooms are clean. Bathroom has shower with curtains and fixed head.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Frans H,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that our staff service, the WiFi, our bed and our pillows met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

After a disappointing event earlier in the day our stay at the Holiday In. More than made up for it. Thanks to Kassie. She is the best. I can’t say enough. Great room, slept great 100% happy.

Thanks Holiday Inn.