SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw
Country Inn
US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$89
US$80
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$143
US$137
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$171
US$165
US$111
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$99
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Relax Inn of Saginaw(Saginaw)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
All reviewsfire pittoilet areafront deskseparate roomsyogurthot tubthe rooms were nicework spacescrambled eggsstores and restaurantsgreat place to stayexercise roomfree breakfastthe general managerstaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againlobby
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This was my second business trip to Saginaw and I really enjoyed my week-long stay at this hotel. My room was comfortable and had a nice work space where I could get some things done. What really impressed me was the staff. The front desk was very helpful. The general manager helped get my room temperature set perfectly. My colleague and I were interested in future stays at this hotel and the two adjacent Marriott Residence Inns and we were given a thorough tour by the Marketing manager. Very professional!!!!
Breakfast was more than adequate!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Mr. L.:

Thank you for your kind review. We are hoppy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you during your future visits.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I would rate the SpringHill Suites Saginaw a 6 if it was available. Simply love this place. Very friendly staff, my room was checked and confirmed as perfect on arrival, and the room is perfect...best I’ve seen in a long time! Excellent room workstation and lighting. Very clean and modern and highly recommended! If in the area again, I will stay here. Also has free breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

While our stay was nice and room very comfortable, breakfast was another story. Plates and silverware were infrequently restocked, so there was waiting. Oatmeal appeared to have been gone for awhile as the container had dried remains. OJ ran out, what was labeled as turkey sausage was a hash brown mixture, coffee was out, decaf was out, tables were not cleaned, there was no cream, generally no one was paying attention to the areas they needed to. Trash cans were overflowing, and we were instructed to put our trash on the floor next to the trash can. We got the feeling they were just waiting for the breakfast period to end. Would still consider staying here again as the rooms were nice, but the morning service on a weekend leaves much to be desired.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
springhillsaginaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Louise W:

Thank you for providing a review regarding your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and our disappointed that we let you down regarding the breakfast service. Be assured that we will review the service levels to ensure that every day we provide the highest levels of service and quality our guests have come to expect and deserve from us. We do hope to see you again and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Saginaw is very close to Frankenmuth, and the Birch Run Outlets. It is far enough away that you avoid the crowds. It is located in the midst of shopping heaven with restaurants and stores galore. For Canadians like us it is easy to stock up on the things we cannot get and still have our $800 declaration per person as long as we stay 48 hours.
It is very comfortable with a rather nifty breakfast area. THe rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff are friendly and accommodating.
They have earned the place of our go-to destination when we want to pick up the things we can only get in the States.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This was my second stay at the is hotel and unfortunately it didn't live up to my first stay. On the negative side when I first arrived no one was at the front desk and I must have waited at least 10 minutes for someone to show up so I could check in. I also tried to check in early by using the Marriott App on my phone but that wasn't working as well, as it kept booting me out which was frustrating. And then we found ants crawling on the night table and in the shower area. On the positive side the room was huge with 2 queen size beds and a pullout couch it has been recently remodeled and looked very nice. They had split toilet area from shower, which is convenient makes it easy for 2 people to get ready at the same time. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone! Other then my first arrival disappointment the service was great...beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was passable for being free. They even had a fire pit for guests to sit and relax after a long day of shopping in the Saginaw area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
springhillsaginaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Lynda C ,

thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. I want tot apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait to be checked in. As a Marriott property we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and a clean and comfortable stay . We hope that in the future you will pick our property the next time you're in the area.

regards,