“Good ”
Review of Boukie's Grill

Boukie's Grill
Ranked #22 of 230 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious and I cannot wait to go back to eat again the food was awesome as well as our waiter. everything was delicious , hummus, garlic, got bread!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service .All people are so hospitalized and good communication also very fast service .Thanks

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner early on Friday night. Husband had Chicken shwarama dinner. I had the Lamb Gyro dinner. we shared a small order of Hummus which was very good with a smooth texture. Pita bread was exceptional. LAMB was tender and flavorful. Husband enjoyed the shwarma; and (oddly) liked the turnip garnish on the hummus.

Server was very attentive and pleasant.

This will be or goto Middle Eastern place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Food overall was descent but I prefer the food and La Feast better and it’s just down the street. I had their hummus, lentil, falafel and fatoosh and it was all okay, nothing special or that stood out for me.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2017

EXCELLENT. EXCEPTIONAL. PHENOMENAL. These three words describe Boukie's Grill, 105 South Main St at 11-Mile Rd, Royal Oak, Michigan.

Boukie's is as good as a Mediterranean Restaurant can get. Others may equal Boukie's Grill but would have a problem surpassing it.

The quality of our lunch was EXCELLENT. EXCEPTIONAL. PHENOMENAL. The portion sizes were large. The white garlic dip was OUTSTANDING. We had four baskets of their pita bread (it was in the form of rolls). Our server was polite and efficient. We tried to order extra pita bread as an appetizer and he said that would not be necessary because it comes with the meal(s). The salad dressing was out-of-this-world good.

I am out of adjectives. I would be amazed if anyone who likes and who knows good Mediterranean food can find any fault(s) with Bookie's.

Date of visit: October 2017