“A Little Greasy....”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Other than the pizza being a little greasy, it wasn't to shabby of a pizza joint. I would say we will try it again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We come here for family get togethers. Good bread. Stuffed mushrooms were delicious. A simple pepperoni pizza was so yummy we gobbled it up. Family of four with tip was $57. See you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Family of four here because of the family celebration. Service was slow even though the place seemed not very busy. Food was okay. Average Italian.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

There were about 12 of us and the service was excellent. All the food was brought out at about the same time also. The bread sticks are excellent. I was surprised to see that I was charged an extra 50 cents for the house made blue cheese dressing. First of all I was not told of the up charge, and second, it was not all that great. Anyway, I had the Ravioli which were the thickest I have ever had, and very tasty. Great job on those. Hubby had the Chicken Parm which he also enjoyed. But the food was just average, nothing note worthy. Prices are very reasonable. I think I would return, however, for some good Italian food

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Every time I come home, I make it a point to visit Pasquale’s.

They have excellent pizza. The Brown’s pizza is fantastic, every time.

Also, if you ask, they will make their pizza’s thin crust.

They also have the most remarkable bread sticks. I don’t know how they’re made, but they are delicious.

The salads are old school here. No fancy spring greens with artisanal vinaigrette - it’s more old style Italien salads. The veg is fresh and the dressings are good.

I always want to try their pasta, but I can never tear myself away from he pizza. Wine list is decent.

I have come solo - I love their two seaters!, with my parents, with friends, and with friend who have children. It works for everybody. It’s that kind of place.

Been to Pasquale's? Share your experiences!