“Veggie Heaven”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning vegan and vegetarian gourmet cuisine. Pioneers in the Farm to Fork movement, in business since 1981.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I haven't found many vegan restaurants around and I was very happy to find Inn Season Café. Wonderful choices and I'll be sure to go there any time I'm in the Royal Oak area. We especially loved the Budapest Mushroom Soup and homemade bread. Had a stir fry and then went again and had a bean burrito - both dishes excellent!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went here for my birthday as I always wanted to try it out. The place is small so there is a wait, although not too bad. Lots of vegetarian and vegan choices. Food was very good and service was excellent. The staff new all the dishes and made sure were happy with our choices. I will absolutely go back for another meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Dinner was delicious[and I said 'I'll be back again...they looked at each other and rolled their eyes and said they were glad I was enjoying myself & the restaurant. I've gone several times more. I also had out of town guests for a week and held a dinner party there. So I guess I'm called a carnivore, however, I like 'Inn Season'. The mushroom & rice is a favorite. I really can say everything there was very very good.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My wife suggested this restaurant, and my first thought was, " More boring fake meat dishes". Boy, was I WRONG! This is chef-quality cuisine that doesn't have to pretend! The presentation, layers of flavors, the textures, the aromas all made for a wonderful, artfully prepared, fulfilling meal. Nothing was " missing" or "fake"! Service was attentive, friendly, and fast. The dining area and restroom are a bit dated and worn - but, that FOOD!!!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I must to say that the service was very nice, the place is like a nice and warm house.
I felt like I'm home:)
The Mexican food was amazing and fresh as the vegetables, and the bread was special like they just baked him.
We ordered a special salad that day so it was warm salad inside a plate and it was vegetables around.
The salad was small for that price but it was very good.
For family kids and couples I recommend it very much;)