“Sansation”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My favorite food there is the Salmon and pasta. That’s the second time I’ve been there. It feels very soothing. I would like for them to have more variety on the alcoholic beverages. I would definitely recommended to everyone

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went for lunch and had the Sesame Chicken Salad. It was very tasty but way too pricey for mostly lettuce. The others said their choices were just so-so. Service was very very poor. Will not go back. Better places around, and parking is a problem.

1  Thank Maryann B
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Our meal was good but hardly memorable. We both had the walleye, but were underwhelmed by the preparation. I would try again, but I think I need to be careful about the menu selection. Service was good. Prices slightly lower than similar restaurants.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Went to Lily's as part of a 24 person group. There is a good menu of sandwiches and other lunch/brunch type food.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Large variety of items ordered: calamari, crab cakes, shrimp/scallop scampi, tuna, salmon, shrimp tacos... all just average. The food was fresh, but just not memorable. Nothing we would crave again. On a high note, the service and the fusion salad were both very good.