“Greek Food At It's Best”
Review of KouZina

KouZina
Ranked #12 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 August 2018

One of the best greek food i have ever had. It is fresh, tasty and the price is just right.

I loved the Gyros with the pork (very tender)..... The spinach pies are luscious.

The fresh cut french fries topped off with the Greek Cheese are delicious.

The service was very friendly and the food was delivered pretty quick considering the line of people that was ahead of me.

I really like this place and will be back there soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Would to say it was the best Greek food I’ve had. But I can’t secondary to was ice cold. I’ve heard great things about your restaurant .And have want to try it for a while now .I thought since I was downtown Royal Oak I would. So I Called in for carry out. Little to my surprise your version of calling ahead means you wait behind everyone in the restaurant that’s ahead of you to the order food and what type of side side they want with their chips, that took some time , Since the four can decide on who was going to get wet side. So I gave my name and they told me I had to wait behind these four people.
So I did while our bagged dinner that I can see from the distance waits in the background.
John who was A great guy and apparently Besties with these four people they spent a great deal of time talking why I waited.
Which brings me to why I got home at ice cold food. So could one of you people explain to me why you have a call ahead service if I’m just gonna stand there and wait. While my dinner is bagged waiting for me? It just doesn’t make any sense to me .

1  Thank 313deny
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is small gem and great find for fresh hot gyro sandwich and crispy fries. This is one of the best around for sandwich

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Visit after see Jurassic World and the food is GREAT!!!! Wow it brought back so many memories of eating downtown Detroit during the summer festivals. My Guy is handicapped and the staff was so helpful. They made sure we had everything we needed and comfortable. The food delicious!!!! This is one of THE BEST Ethnic Gyro sandwich I had in a longtime! I will be returning often! Just across the street from Emagine Theater!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great place to grab a quick bite, plus they offer delivery. I've had their gyro, chicken-lemon rice soup, spinach pie and Greek salad. All delicious.