“Pleasant Surprise”

KouZina
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had a souvlaki and was quite impressed. (It was a little too salty though, and I salt everything!) Baklava and spinach pies also looked good. I'd go back. This is a sandwich shop more than a restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Saturday afternoon before watching a film at the Main Art Theater. I ordered a regular order of fries with feta cheese and tzatziki sauce, one piece of spinach pie & one baklava. The fries were very good! I topped it with ketchup and tzatziki which was a bit much. The fries by themselves were already good. Ketchup and tzatziki sort of diluted the taste of the fries. I recommend getting the fries with feta cheese, bit additional sauces needed. The spinach pie was decent. The baklava was good though! I came here once before where I ordered the Bobby and pita chips. I really liked both the pita chips and fries equally. The Bobby was good too, but not as good as the pita chips or the fries! Overall, it was a good experience and I will probably come back, especially since it's so close to the two main theaters in Royal Oak.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Saturday afternoon before watching A Ghost Story at the Main Art Theater across the street. I ordered the Bobby (a large gyro with 'original', which is lamb, chicken and pork) and a small order of pita chips with zesty feta sauce. The bobby was good! I ordered it with lettuce, tomatoes and feta cheese, which helped balance out the flavors! The pita chips were also good too. They were crispy and yummy, lightly topped with what i believe is chili powder. The zesty feta sauce was good and helped to compliment the pits chips! The price was good too at about $12. The best restaurant I've been to in Royal Oak thus far! (I've also been to Cafe Muse & Red Coat Tavern, but I find Kouzina's food better than both)!

2  Thank AKAshon
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

They are known for their Greek street food. It's always fresh and very quick service. Makes for a great lunch spot

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Greek Street Food. Nice selection to create a rice bowl or a gyro. Good place for a quick bite after a movie at the Main Theater across the street. Eat inside or a lovely patio on the east side of the restaurant. Carry out is also an option.