“Mike Hill temporary labor”
Review of Lockhart's BBQ

Lockhart's BBQ
Ranked #8 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had lunch there for four people.. one of the guys had two fish and chips catfish he said it was great I had pulled Barbecue.. the other guy had a Philly steak and cheese sub. And the other guy had a slab of ribs to go. Everything was super the food was hot there was two other customers there. We're definitely going back for lunch

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had the Burnt Ends (everyone's favorite), fried green beans (very light batter, like tempura, and a great aioli to dip in), brisket, ribs, sirloin salad and nachos. Awesome taste all around and large portions. Very friendly and rapid service. You can sample beers before you buy one, and they had 10-15 listed on the chalkboard.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Service was poor, and the quality was poor. Pricy place to not be satisfied with. The last several trips over the past year have all been subpar. My guest( who wanted to try it) will not be back either.

Stephanie A, Owner at Lockhart's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello, I am so sorry to see that you were so displeased with the food and service provided to you. All staff members are trained to be as professional, efficient, and welcoming as possible, and greatly apologize that it did not come across that way to you. We do encourage all guests to express all food concerns to their server while still dining, as we would be happy to accommodate where we see fit! We hope that you will give us another chance in the future!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

In town and visited Lockharts for an evening meal. Great atmosphere and choice of beers and food. We all had the brisket first class and would highly recommend, go on give it a go and enjoy.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This was a first time visit for me. A coworker recommended the place. I met 5 friends after work for happy hour drinks and dinner for my birthday.

Nice atmosphere. The food and service was good. I had the Lockhart’s bowl w smoked chicken. Good selection of craft beers. The owner happened to be there that day. Our waitress Emily was prompt and nice. Val at the bar was awesome.

I would’ve rated 5 stars but the host (Michele I think) sat us in the very back which was strange as the place was nearly empty when I arrived and waited at the bar for my guests to arrive. I didn’t say anything at the time as the place got really once we were seated. I will however visit again. And I highly recommend.