“Good Grilled Three Cheese!”
Review of Cafe Muse

Cafe Muse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Muse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 230 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fourth Street
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Saturday evening. I was surprised to see how empty it was. There was only one other party when I came (during my time there, two other parties came). I ordered the famed Grilled Three Cheese (fontina, Harvard, mozzarella, tomato, basil & honey) served with housemate Sea salt tuned potato chips. It took about 5 minutes to come out. The chips were good, salty and extremely crunchy! The grilled cheese was also good too. The honey was a nice touch as it added sweetness to balance out the carbs. Although the grilled cheese was good, it was not great (which I was expecting since it was recommended by Oprah). Still a good place though!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had to try their signature grilled cheese...and it was delicious. Perfect combination of cheeses and grilled to perfection. Definitely not your typical grilled sandwich. Extremely attentive waitstaff, nice atmosphere. All-around nice lunch experience.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We meet some friends here for breakfast. The service was a bit slow. They were busy - but it still should not have taken as long as it did.
The food was wonderful. If the quality of food is important - you won't be disappointed here.
Having said that - it is a bit expensive. But they do say - you pay for quality.
All and all - we will return. But, given the prices - it won't be frequently.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful eclectic menu!! The food and service was amazing!! They also offer great drinks for brunch! We had the open face enchilada and the braised short rib grilled cheese with cheddar grits.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Had brunch here for the second time. Food was really good and staff was very attentive. We were celebrating a child's birthday as well, and we brought our own cake which the wait staff served. Service was good, and our server was friendly. The only complaint I have is that the portions are not very large. For example, when you order eggs and toast, you get one piece of toast. Same for sausage. One sausage. For the price, I would expect two pieces of toast and at least two sausages.

Date of visit: May 2017