“Great scones and quiche”

Just Delicious Scones & the Royal Treat Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Roseville
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Description: A cozy and elegant Royal Tea Room is great for 1-65 guests. Our specialty is our Just Delicious Scones brand and gourmet quiches. A retail store is nice for buying fresh baked goods, baskets, trays. Carry-out offerings. We make delicious gifts!
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Went for breakfast with girlfriends and can't believe I didn't know this place existed since it's so close to home. Great service, wonderful atmosphere and the scones and quiche were delicious. I'll be back!
Need to check if they're open for breakfast on Saturdays.

1  Thank Sandra W

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Fantastic the best scones I ever ate place is a little small but the tea room is so cute and all the ladies hats ,its on Utica road south of 12 mile .They have quite an assortment you won't go wrong this was our first time and we go back again and again I would suggest going before 12 it gets a little busy at tea time.Good luck I think it's worth the trip. there also open at 6 in the morning and Saturdays but I don't know the time on Saturday I think it's 8 o'clock.

1  Thank Albert C
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Wow. From the minute we stepped in the door we were extremely pleased. The decor is adorable. Every table was different. Every tea cup was different. We had a great of 12 different scones brought to our table immediately. Twelve different kinds!!! Each one was delicious and pretty. The silver pot of tea was never empty. It hard to pick from the different quiches. There must have been at least six choices. The salad was so good. Fresh berries, the dressing was perfect. We stayed for serveral hours. We left so relaxed, happy and full. The service was OUTSTANDING. The food freshly made. This place is simply delightful. Don't miss a chance to visit. I can't wait to return!

2  Thank Davidamy617
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Went there with my bf for lunch yesterday. I have been getting these scones since she opened a few years ago so we decided to try the restaurant. As expected it was wonderful. For $12.00 you get a plate (8) of scones with some delicious lemon curd and another sweet kind. Get choice of about 5 different kinds of quiche which were all great. Make sure u leave enough time to just sit and have a relaxing lunch. If your party is more than 2 people make reservations since it was quite busy. I definitely with be going back with my girlfriends. This would be the perfect place for a shower or a girls get together. The only problem is there isn't enough parking. We had to park across Utica road which might be hard for some to cross, otherwise it was perfect. Thank you Jennifer for such a lovely restaurant.

1  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

This little quiche & scone eatery is OPENS at 6:00 in the morning. Jenn, the owner/chef has obviously worked hard to serve a variety of quiche (try the spinach & feta), scone & tea (Twinings/Bigelow) selections in a space full of elegant, old world furnishings and tableware. Scott, her husband was our server on this particular morning.
The quiches came out hot & fresh. My companion enjoyed her lobster quiche.
Free wifi is available. Just ask the server for the code.
You'll probably be too busy enjoying the classical background music and the ambiance though to check your electronics.
Parking is in the front. Prices are reasonable. Plan on about ten dollars for a large piece of quiche.

1  Thank VaporK8