“Fast and delicious pizza”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #17 of 148 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Reviewed 27 September 2017

For those who like pizza and are in a rush, Mod Pizza is the place to go. Like another fast food establishment, you can watch your order being made and say what toppings you want. Seasonal offerings are made at various times of the year.

Tuesday night is a special on beers on tap, and local brews are offered. As I was there in September, they even had bottled hard cider for sale.

Their pizza is made with light thin dough, which has a pleasant crisp taste. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff was friendly. They were quick to remedy a situation when they charged me the wrong item.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My first time to Mod Pizza and goodness, I loved it. Get there early to beat the crowd. I ordered a make your own mini and loaded it with veggies and dairy free cheese. It was so good!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stopped in here with my grand daughter as I had been wanting to try this place for a while. I was not disappointed. The pizza was very good an you can select your toppings. Grand daughter got a gluten free pizza that she said was excellent too. I will be back. Getting tired of the pizza chains with bland pizzas.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Have gone there a few times and have enjoyed their salad or gluten free pizza. It was tasty and not like I was eating cardboard with tomato sauce.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Mod Pizza yesterday for lunch and we really surprised at how good everything was.

My husband and I each had a small pizza, the "mini"and were happy to see that we could load it up with anything we wanted from the selection for the low price of $4.97. Due to the thin crust, lunch prep had a quick turnaround. Love the crispy crust & the choice of fresh toppings. They also serve local craft beer & a wonderful variety of soft drinks including interesting fruit teas & lemonade.

We shared a drink and managed to come out of there spending less than $15. At these prices and with the freshness of the food we both rather go here than the McDonald's around the corner.

I can highly recommend MOD Pizza. Happy to have one near us in Rochester Hills and now they're popping up all over the place.

So if you're out shopping or driving around and you see a Mod Pizza, stop in & try it. It's a great alternative to the other fast food places in the area.