“Excellent Pizza's with Great Prices”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stopped in here with my grand daughter as I had been wanting to try this place for a while. I was not disappointed. The pizza was very good an you can select your toppings. Grand daughter got a gluten free pizza that she said was excellent too. I will be back. Getting tired of the pizza chains with bland pizzas.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Have gone there a few times and have enjoyed their salad or gluten free pizza. It was tasty and not like I was eating cardboard with tomato sauce.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Mod Pizza yesterday for lunch and we really surprised at how good everything was.

My husband and I each had a small pizza, the "mini"and were happy to see that we could load it up with anything we wanted from the selection for the low price of $4.97. Due to the thin crust, lunch prep had a quick turnaround. Love the crispy crust & the choice of fresh toppings. They also serve local craft beer & a wonderful variety of soft drinks including interesting fruit teas & lemonade.

We shared a drink and managed to come out of there spending less than $15. At these prices and with the freshness of the food we both rather go here than the McDonald's around the corner.

I can highly recommend MOD Pizza. Happy to have one near us in Rochester Hills and now they're popping up all over the place.

So if you're out shopping or driving around and you see a Mod Pizza, stop in & try it. It's a great alternative to the other fast food places in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this location on a Sunday afternoon. They were moderately busy but the line moved along at a good pace. Being our first time, we asked (simply to confirm) if we could get anything we wanted on our pizza for the same price. Surprisingly, we were met with sarcasm. The guy responded with a snarky, "that's the purpose." We explained it was our first time there and kept it moving. The other people were nice and the pizza was good. We won't let the attitude of one stop us from visiting this place again. It's not what he said. It's how he said it.

The pizza was delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Quick place to get a good pizza any way you want it, tons of toppings to choice from. Good choice of drinks also with some beer and wine choices.

Date of visit: May 2017