“Undercooked and expensive”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Reviewed 9 December 2015

We thought we'd try this new restaurant last night and were disappointed. The pizza was undercooked and wasn't any better than a couple of frozen pizzas slapped together. The garlic sticks, on the other hand, were overcooked and slightly burnt. You get very little for your money and the staff acts very immature, more concerned with sharing things on their phones instead of helping customers. I'll go back to Buschemi' s on Hall Rd.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

It's like a 'Chipotle' for Pizza. Not bad for the speed and the ingredients appear to be very fresh. Yet I've to compare them to Fresco Pizza which closed some months ago and no place came even close so far.

For the 'Mod'-Team one advice ... change to a different Mozzarella supplier and add some Italian spices to your red sauce. I think then it could be really good.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Great tasting food in a good atmosphere. The staff are very friendly.

Now the bad part... The crust is very thin, which isn't a bad thing taste-wise, but it's bad value-wise. An eight dollar 11 inch pizza would be enough pizza for one hungry man only.

The bread isn't too expensive, but it's amazingly thin. Like communion wafers at church, but much better tasting.

I ordered $20 of food, and when I picked it up, I realized I ordered way too little just based purely off of the weight.

The ingredients and taste are spot-on, but the thin bread\crust with the higher prices make this a different pizza experience.

I think this establishment would be much better suited for couples or people with more cash to burn than I do.

One nice thing about MOD is that they've been doing charity fundraisers for our local schools, which is something I most certainly appreciate it.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This brand new pizza place was a hit with our family. The atmosphere was friendly and fun. The service was great. Best of all, the pizza and salad were delicious! Each person can customize their pizza and/or salad with a large selection of fresh items. Add as many as you want, at no extra charge. And, the pizza comes out super quick. Even the drinks were unique and fun to try. I think our family found a new, quick, delicious go-to restaurant.