“Favorite ”

Thai Inn
Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Other than the wonderful food, I think the thing we like the most about Thai Inn is that it's been family owned and run for years and years.

Yesterday we had lunch there and the portions were huge. We have enough for days. There are several Thai restaurants in the area but this Thai Inn is our go-to place.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We are lucky in that we have three really good Thai restaurants in our area. I particularly like the Thai Inn because it feels like family.

I've known the owners for quite a while and the food has been consistently good and well priced for all that time.

This time we met a friend for lunch on a very snowy day and what tells you the restaurant is good was that it was packed at lunch time. So people really wanted their Thai and they wanted good Thai so they were willing to venture out for lunch on a crazy weather day.

My favorite is always the pad se-ew which is chicken and a sweet brown sauce with broccoli, my husband loves their peanut chicken and our friend got one of the specials of the day.

All the food was wonderful and of course we all ended up taking some home for a later snack or lunch the next day.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

It is a good restaurant and flavor ia absolutely great, spicy is a must at this restaurant. Good choice to try

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I enjoy Thai food and this is my favorite in Rochester.
The wait staff is attentive and the selection is good.
I like the eggplant based dishes best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is one of my favorite places to drop in at when I'm running errands. It is always relaxing and I never feel rushed. The food is yummy and there are lots of options.