“Kids Favorite Restaurant”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - house-made pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

If we lets the kids choose a restaurant for dinner, Bravo is the normal request. My daughter loves the pasta and salad. My son only orders the individual pizza. It is a normal and reliable menu and good service. I know quality is high and feel satisfied after dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018

My daughter and I went shopping at Whole Foods & Trader Joe's today and stopped here afterwards for lunch. I had the Italian Wedding Soup with a salad. Best Italian Wedding Soup I've ever eaten. Salad was yummy too. My daughter had the Vegetarian omelette with fresh fruit and she loved it too. Those were the two healthiest things on the menu and were quite delicious. I'd definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I love the food at Bravo in Rochester Hills. Chop salad is to die for. Their pastas are also very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Always good. been a great local spot for years, always a fun bar, the outdoor seating is nice depending on weather of course. Food has always been something you could count on, always clean and almost always fairly busy. Especially between 5-7p.m.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurants location makes it easy to visit. The building is a traditional Italian restaurant and very light and airy. The wine and food menus is excellent. All 4 of us enjoyed the meal immensely. Service was quick and efficient. The cost was very reasonable

Date of visit: July 2018